Sunday, April 22, 2012

Here I go!


My place to brood is thought to be my little spot here in this world wide web. A space to meditate and reflect about everything: politics, the news, personal concerns...

I am a Journalist from Galicia, a beautiful region in the North West of Spain. Also with a master in communication on my back, but unemployed anyway like many others in this country.

My place to brood will be my exhaust valve and it will help me cope with everything that is going on.

There are lots of news happening everyday and I will need to think over many of them. My head has been so occupied lately with the Spanish Monarchy that I decided to start a new blog (imagine that!). And I guess many of you have heard about the King of Spain hunting ELEPHANTS in Botswana and then having a hip broken and being evacuated to his ‘homeland’ to have surgery. At the time he left the hospital he said to the cameras “I am sorry, I made a mistake and it won’t happen again”. However… does anybody know what he is sorry about? Hunting elephants (which is VERY WRONG) or leaving the country with all the problems that are going on????

Anyway, this first post intended to be a presentation and, you see? I can’t help it. All those thoughts come and go so fast in my head…

We will talk about this and more very soon!

VerĂ³nica

No comments:

Post a Comment